About the sanatorium Viyskovy
Truskavets Central Military Clinical Sanatorium “TCMCS” belongs to the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
Dietary nutrition (3 times a day, system of orders).
Sanatorium has everything required for an active and interesting rest: club, library, gym, tennis courts, ski base, dancing hall (summer and winter). It also organizes touristic excursions and commercial trips. Sanatorium invites for the treatment not only military officers, but also civilians of Ukraine and foreign countries. Vouchers are sold for cash and non-cash payment.
Accommodation in the sanatorium Viyskovy
- Single (ТV, hall, expanded single bed, shower), 1 person on the main place + a child on an extra bed
- Twin (ТV, hall, two beds, shower), 1 person on the main place + in share with another person; 2 people on the main places + a child on an extra bed (family)
- Suite, 2 rooms (ТV, hall, telephone, double bed, bath), 1-2 people on the main places + extra beds
- Twin (two beds, shower), 1 person on the main place + in share with another person, 1-2 people on the main places + extra place
- Double superior (ТV, hall, two beds, shower), 1 person on the main place + in share with another person, 1-2 people on the main places + extra place
- Suite with two rooms (ТV, hall, telephone, two beds, shower), 1-2 people on the main places + extra place
- Apartments with 3 rooms (ТV, hall, telephone, double bed, shower), 1-2 people on the main places + extra places
Treatment in sanatorium Viyskovy
Truskavets Central Military Clinical Sanatorium has more than 57-years experience in rehabilitation of patients with urolithiasis, chronic inflammation of kidneys and urinary tracts, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, gynecological diseases and disorders of male sexual field. Modern therapeutic and diagnostic base of the sanatorium allows to organize, if needed, difficult clinic-biochemical investigations, roentgenological and ultrasonic examination, fibrogastroscopy; to provide consultative and therapeutic aid of the following specialists (dentist, gynecologist, proctologist, psychotherapist). Sanatorium conducts a unique computer method of individual selection of doses and modes of reception of mineral waters for patients with gastro-intestinal and urological diseases. It also widely uses ozokerite therapy, mineral baths, underwater shower-massage, intestinal irrigations, microenemas, instillation of medical preparations into urinary bladder. The possibilities of physiotherapy department include laser, ultrasonic, high-frequency and magnitotherapy. The wellness complex provides therapeutic physical culture. In 1996 the sanatorium opened a department of distance shock-wave therapy (riddance of stones in kidneys, urinary tracts, urinary bladder), equipped with a lithotriptor “Lithostar-2 multiline” (“Siemens”, Germany). Procedures are conducted by the experienced urologists, which had studied in Germany.
Sanatorium is located in the south-eastern part of the resort, in 800m from the city centre and the pump-room of mineral waters, in 2,5 km from railway station.